Sweet Fragrance Of Lights

Incense sticks play such an important role in our spiritual life; they exude a sense of wellbeing, peace and calmness when we light them. Keeping this in mind and taking inspiration from their soft glowing tips is the Scent – Incense Stick Mood Lights. A bunch of them charge in a base station and can be placed individually or collectively, as you please. The only way I can think of improvising this, will be to add in a aroma dispenser…making it a total replica of the real thing!

Interestingly, Scent won a silver place at the recent KOIZUMI International lighting design competition for students.

Designer: Kyu Hyun Lee & Hae Won Jo

• tris says:

cool. love it.

• tris says:

cool. love it.

• eunmi says:

oriental but modern, strong together but gentle separately. good idea! :)

• eunmi says:

oriental but modern, strong together but gentle separately. good idea! :)

• Ryan says:

So… is it just a lightbulb on a stick or what? I mean it's cool, but if it doesn't have an aroma then what is the point?

• Ryan says:

• Oriol says:

where i can buy it???

• Oriol says:

where i can buy it???

• Yes Is it on for sale ?

Looks Awesome :)

• Yes Is it on for sale ?

Looks Awesome :)

• Dan says:

If it doesn't have a smell, it's just a crazy glow stick. Please stop using incense so many times. You can reference it, like once, but quit repeating incense all over the place. ONE PLACE it needs to say, 'like an incense' or 'was inspired by incense' etc.

Did you make the next incense? No, you made a light. It's osm, but it's still not incense.

It doesn't have an incense base, it has a charger base.

The language in the description completely dissociates the product from it's purpose. I read the whole passage, waiting for something about how it smells (or produces scents), and now I'm irritated and probably will not buy the product. You weren't up front about the purpose of the design.

Incense is cool, crazy lights are cool, crazy incense-lights would be uber-cool. Suggesting something other than what really is, not cool.

Sry, fail, the marketing campaign for this is bad at the moment. Tweak this advert a little bit, and you will not be able to keep up with all the orders of this product. It is still a very neat set of lights. 😀

And to finish, it is very neat design. I could see my whole house being lit by only these things. Think of a bath with only these around the tub. OMG. osm.

• Dan says:

It doesn't have an incense base, it has a charger base.

• Hank says:

where can i buy it~~~~~~~

• Hank says:

where can i buy it~~~~~~~

• Raktim Baruah says:

This is awesome. Where can i buy these?

Cheers

• Raktim Baruah says:

This is awesome. Where can i buy these?

Cheers

• Niamo says:

just put a dab of essential oil on the light part and voila, you'll have electronic incense!

• Niamo says:

• @IdeaKwon says:

hi!! where can i buy it? if you know, plz… let me know~

• Kyu-Hyun, Lee says:

Hi i am Kyu-Hyun Lee!
      Just call me 'Q'

now… you cant buy this one
      if you buy this one…. how about this….
      contact to KOIZUMI tech. and say ' PLZ MAKE IT! and LAUNCH IT"

I want get My Lovely this Light~~~~~~~~too…………

• @IdeaKwon says:

hi!! where can i buy it? if you know, plz… let me know~

• Kyu-Hyun, Lee says:

Hi i am Kyu-Hyun Lee!
      Just call me 'Q'

now… you cant buy this one
      if you buy this one…. how about this….
      contact to KOIZUMI tech. and say ' PLZ MAKE IT! and LAUNCH IT”

I want get My Lovely this Light~~~~~~~~too…………

• neha.k says:

IS IT AN AGARBATHI KIND OF THING, whatever is a modedrn replacement of agarbathi

• neha.k says:

• Medora says:

The modern meets the spiritual Neat.

• Medora says:

The modern meets the spiritual Neat.

• James says:

Perhaps if the base had an incense holder/paper/etc while charging then you could continue using the word incense. Otherwise, it's just cool ambient/mood lighting. Interesting concept all the same.

• James says:

• David says:

Would everyone chill? It’s not incense. We get it. But it also doesn’t claim to be incense, just incense shaped. Let’s just say it’s a cool light and enjoy it for what it is.

• David says:

• Thank you for your attention. I'm sorry. This product is not for sale.

• Thank you for your attention. I'm sorry. This product is not for sale.

• Kyu-Hyun Lee says:

Hi i am Kyu-Hyun Lee, Just call me Q
    Thanks~~!! ;D
    if you buy this one….. plz say to KOIZUMI Tech. 'make it! and launch it'

• Kyu-Hyun Lee says:

Hi i am Kyu-Hyun Lee, Just call me Q
    Thanks~~!! ;D
    if you buy this one….. plz say to KOIZUMI Tech. 'make it! and launch it'

• Luc says:

It's just harry potters want! Illuminatus, or what was the spell again? 😀

• Luc says:

It's just harry potters want! Illuminatus, or what was the spell again? 😀

• t’s an incense shaped light stick, this incense light stick is a light stick which looks like incense so it’s basically a glowstick, did i mention it was an “INCENSE SHAPED LIGHT STICK”.

• These are cute, but I’d lose them- quickly!

I wonder if there are other colors available…

• joe says:

i’m assuming these don’t exist, yet… so… good luck finding a manufacturer that makes rechargeable batteries in the shape of a thin stick. and good luck finding a led that will be bright enough at that size. also that these two components fit together to last long enough… right now i would estimate 3 hours, which doesn’t seem very long considered the fact, that you would maybe like to set a mood for an entire evening and/or night.
    otherwise i must congratulate you – the first design i saw on here that doesn’t seem to be completely useless.