Is This The Future Of Hand Baggage?

The scene is this; you’re a weary traveler, jet-lagged and waiting to catch your connecting flight. You need rest and sleep pods & Business Class Lounges are out of your reach. The thing with airports and highly sensitive places is that the threat of terror-attacks and medical influences is surreal. So peace of mind while catching 40 winks can be a problem. According to Anna, the solution is to carry an emotionally secure object…much like the teddy bear from childhood. In this case it’s the Polo Backpack. It comes with pillows and a sleep-cover, to provide you the emotional security you’d like while resting. I’m not a fan of covering my face while sleeping, even with a netted cover as this, but if it’s the kinda reassurance you’re looking for, then who am I to complain.

Designer: Anna Perugini

• Doroteo says:

This design is great

• Doroteo says:

This design is great

• mif991 says:

I am not a fan of the net covering my face either. This world is full of bad people who would steal from you if you put your guard down. You want emotional security? Be aware of your surroundings, hang around the right people, live by your spiritual convictions, go with your gut feelings and live and learn, just to name a few things.

• mif991 says:

• Jacob says:

no way this makes any sense…. unless sleeping in a straight jacket is comfortable.

• Jacob says:

• Abel says:

im interested

• Abel says:

im interested

• joe says:

What is someone gonna do to you when your face has a little netting around it, that they wont do when you dont have netting around it?
    I think its a great idea, you dont have to worry about your bag because none can steal it when its attached to the front of you.
    Im not sure about the aesthetics of the bag though. Kinda looks like a pair of breasts on top.(the picture when the guy has has back to you looks like hes hauling a torso about with him.
    Other than that i think its a pretty sweet idea.

• joe says:

Other than that i think its a pretty sweet idea.

• Oath says: