Bubble Wash For Hands

Liquid soaps have taken over the sanitary scene with a vengeance, seldom you find people washing hands with a soap-cake. It’s the obvious choice even in public restrooms. However to provoke a conscientious mind, the trio designers have devised the Re-Bubble Soap Dispenser. It’s a dispenser meant for public toilets, where people bring in their old-not-so-sudsy-soaps and insert them into a grinding slot. Giving the discarded soaps a new lease of life, the granulated suds now offer you a hygienic wash in the swanky new liquefied bubbly avatar! Only thing, remember to carry soap-cakes first!

Designers: WooJae Lee, MinSu Kim & WoongKi Kim

• Lamah says:

Actually I think this design is meant for the home, not a public toilet (see the bottom of panel 3). I don't know where the bars of soap would be coming from in a public toilet, and I wouldn't want to use this thing there.

• Lamah says:

• Lamah says:

• Lamah says:

• dhdesign says:

yeah, I agree with you.

• I admire the concept but im not really a fan of the form as it seems quite fragile,

I agree with Lamah and its also limited only to the wash basin unit and not the shower.

Im really curious on this motorised decomposition process, could you please explain it more in detail?

Cheers,

Cheers,

• Karleyna says:

some of the foam soap dispenser I've come across are, surprisingly, actually quite soapy. However, I do have to agree that it'll be more suited for home sink purposes, because you won't really want to use other's used soap do you?

I too am just a little puzzled on how the product is to break down the chunky big soap bars, because the slit in the first picture looks too small for the bar to slip in, yet in the second picture the bar seem to be inside the product, under the slit that is a lot smaller.

• Karleyna says:

• oooooo says:

already exsists. google the 'SOAP BANK'.

• oooooo says:

already exsists. google the 'SOAP BANK'.

• Stef says:

I came across this site looking for an old-fashioned soap shaver for the home because bar soap kept in a soap dish seems to be unsanitary. I think this type of dispenser would be great for the home if it used whole bars as well as smaller ones. Bar soap also uses a lot less packaging than liquid soap which is another reason that I am looking for such a product.

• Stef says:

• I admire the useful information you offer in your articles or blog posts. I will bookmark your blog and have my youngsters examine up here often. Im quite sure they will discover a lot of new things here than anyone else!

• Oytun Tuzcu says:

Actually i like the concept of reutilisng the small soaps however It is not clear for me how the soap tuned in to bubles without water. And also when the soap tuned into foam it cant be stored.

And for public use you cant be sure whom will put what inside of this machine.