Intravenus de Milo

That’s how pretty this is! Believe it! Have you ever had the need for an infusion? Perhaps a bag of fresh fluids in your veins to clean you up a little bit, or maybe you’re low on blood? Sometimes when this is a need, you also just happen to be living in New York, where you’re not allowed to sit still for more than a couple minutes or you’ve lost your job and lifestyle! So what do you do? You get a “Hook Man!” Designed by Chaozhi Li, a fabulous inventor who’s got style on the mind as well! When I first saw this design, I thought it was for some Tron body armor!

When using this product, you’ve got your liquid up on top, the tube running down your arm, and the IV plugged into your hand like usual. When the substance is about to run out, an alarm sounds and you can pop it out and keep on going on your way!

Safe? Sound?

Designer: Chaozhi Li

hookman01

Hook Man intravenus helper by Chaozhi Li

• jOHN Q says:

the poster is probably being facetious, but seriously what is the purpose behind this? There are objects whose designs may be form beyond function, but for something purely functional as an IV bag? Are we to expect a heart lung machine redesign as well?

• Shtanto says:

I don’t care how fancy it is, walking around with a needle in your hand is going to be uncomfortable. I still have the scars to prove it.

• Hunter says:

seems like I’ve heard of insulin injectors that attach to your belt and are out of view.

• BrianK says:

The problem is that in a crowd, that drip tube is definitely gonna get caught on something.

• Leo says:

the patient has to check with doctors or other guys:hi,sir, can you help me to see whether the liquid nearly empty?

• Eric says:

Where can I get one? can I put what ever I want in the fluid pouch, morphine, coconut juice, Whiskey? why not….Put it on in the morning before work, refill at lunch, back to earth around midnight. Make it send me a text message when I need a refill, and make my next shot a double, oh, and have it alert my family when I am in the morgue too……..!

• mah says:

this “invention” prove how much cretin humanity has become

• Dylan says:

chances are, if you need an IV as an outpatient, you will have a medi-port. But you're really only ever gonna need one if you have cancer and need chemo, or if you have cystic fibrosis and need tobramycin or collistin or zosyn or something. And you would never go out in public with it because of the chance of infecting the injection site. IVs are not a hipster fashion statement that make you look uniquely sick with some "disease no one's ever heard of"

• Dylan says:

chances are, if you need an IV as an outpatient, you will have a medi-port. But you're really only ever gonna need one if you have cancer and need chemo, or if you have cystic fibrosis and need tobramycin or collistin or zosyn or something. And you would never go out in public with it because of the chance of infecting the injection site. IVs are not a hipster fashion statement that make you look uniquely sick with some “disease no one's ever heard of”

• Paramesh says:

its look nice but here product function and design all these are secondary after the patient, so patient care should be taken first,

me too working on this product more than 2yrs to develop this for better and easy to use way, but that will not be like this…