No More Hot Hands

I love my hot tea but it’s always a balancing act to keep the cup from scalding my hands. And what about the tea bag? Some way or another, the tail end drops into the water and becomes a game to see how fast I can fish it out. The Double Wall Tea Cup eases my woes. It keeps heat away from my hands without the need of a handle and has a little notch at the base to keep my tea bag tag from getting away. Brills!

Designer: Endrit Hajno

Double Walled Tea Mug by Endrit Hajno

• Alexi says:

Let us know when it’s on the market…. =)

• Manuel says:

I really like it! very nice design! :)

• Mixel says:

Lovely design + great packaging.

• Da says:

Love the idea!!!

• Confucius says:

Slip cast porcelain does not allow undercuts, so you cannot achieve the curve at the bottom. The double wall will be cooler, but as there is an opening at the bottom it loses its thermodynamic qualities (like a thermos), as suggested. Air can get into the inner wall cooling it down. I don’t know what the point is to lock the string in place, gravity takes care of that for me. I love the packaging idea, however if you were going for the Eco-friendly approach (its actually not mentioned for a change! but implied), a simple box would take up half the room, meaning more can be transported, meaning less fuel is used for the same quantity.

Devils advocate, someones gotta do it.
    On the whole I like it, good work!

• soundz says:

I like the design.

But in a same way of Confucius, I would say that the open bottom will make you lose the thermo abilities.
    Plus, be carefull on the top shape : you made it very thin ! so the heat will be there for 1 inch and coolest after !

I tell you that cause I’m selling double walled glass (in porcelain or in glass) since a while now !!

• ZHM says:

Very nice ,it’s a good idea.

• GARY says:

Useless device .think about it. Do you ever drink scolding hot water?Ceramic is better lets u know how hot liquid is before u drink it.

• what a design.and a good paking

• what a design.and a good paking

• Yes! Finally something about green tea dieting.

• We are a group of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community.
    Your site offered us with helpful info to work on. You have performed a
    formidable process and our whole group will likely be thankful to you.

• Nicki says:

It’s really very difficult in this active life to listen news on TV, so I only use world wide web for that reason, and take the newest news.

• One thing that you can do to bring a union to your company, particularly to
    the corporate level, is by sharing unique corporate Christmas
    gifts. The concept of these charitable hampers remains the same, however.

You can get all sorts of gifts like coffee mug, pen, pen stand, mobile stand, wall clock and many other things.