Welcome to a collection by The Emotion Lab, a Barcelona design studio made up of four superstars who’re aiming to go wild with their designs. In this post you’re about to get educated about their stack o’ products that goes by the name Urban Collection. Functional items that “do their job without getting noticed.” In the Urban Collection, these items are taken into the home, remixed, and made personal.
Look below for four items of lovely proportions, each of them from the Urban Collection by The Emotion Lab.
Designer: The Emotion Lab
1. Antenna Hanger: Since the dawn of the television age, a classic icon of the jungle city. Now converted to a hanger system to hold your coats and tophats. Pip pip! 46 x 40 x 150 cm
2. Space Divider: Based on the warning road barrier defending the world against falling in giant holes. This divider has the bonus feature of shutters for extra privacy for the hole. 120 x 38 x 170 cm
3. Scaffold Shelving: From the taller cities comes this floor-to-ceiling adaptation of the ubiquitous scaffold. Shelving made industrial. 50 x 50 x 300 cm
4. Mirror Light: Oh my goodness, it’s big brother. Wait, no! That’s not even a camera, it’s just one of those helpful convex mirrors! This light shines ambient and has the alternate title “Emotion Lamp.” 40 x 47 x 40 cm
5. Room Cone: Those orange cones, seen the world over, a universal language for “watch out, but if you really need to get through, just run over” is now a candle cover. Alternate use: key holder. 18 x 18 x 24 cm