Best of January 2009

Every month we take a look around and select some of the most interesting designs that was showcased here. Below you’ll find the most popular designs we’ve tracked over the last 30 days – an overview of designs you shouldn’t have missed in January 2009.

15) Bird Cage/Aquarium by Constance Guisset. Permalink Hits: 9974

6) Moss Carpet by Nguyen La Chanh. Permalink Hits: 20688

5) LightLane by Evan Gant. Permalink Hits: 23796

4) Toilet Seat Scale by Haikun Deng. Permalink Hits: 26059

3) Staples-less Stapler by Sherwood Forlee. Permalink Hits: 36612

2) Fresh Blow by Moonhwan Lee. Permalink Hits: 80702

1) iContact by Eun-Gyeong. Permalink Hits: 164404

• My personal favorite from January was the +Shifter Tap!

• alejandro says:

falto poner el estadio de las chivas¡¡¡

where`s the chivas stadium (volcano stadium)… that was one of the best for me….

• Eric says:

It might be safer for Yanko to call these monthly summaries “The Best & Worst.” Then not label which ones are the “Best” or the “Worst” to avoid favoritism. I honestly believe that every month I see these they simply put as many as they can into the list for maximized content. They truly believe everyone favorite all of these? Read the comments on the individual posts people!

• Eric says:

I think they actually call it the “Best of…” because they are looking at this from a marketing standpoint. It was their best/most visited posts maybe, which sure is “best” for their advertisers. But seems misleading to title it the Best of January when they should be titling it “Most viewed of January” when for example the Condom USB got ripped apart by most everyone, for obvious reasons. So Yanko, what is this list the best of, really?

• zuy says:

i’ m agree with Eric…it’s the most viewed not the best

• Brandon says:

Love the moss carpet!

• vahid says:

Would you please tell me how I can send my designs on this page or similar pages?

• Nice features, the moss carpet is awesome.

• kate says:

Amazing! i saw this in a mag but where can i get one!!!

• kate says:

Amazing! i saw this in a mag but where can i get one!!!

• Simply desire to say your article is as amazing. The clearness in your post is just cool and i could
    assume you’re an expert on this subject. Well with your permission let me to grab your
    feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a
    million and please continue the rewarding