Ink Me Up In Comfort

Tattoo chairs are pretty bare bones and minimal so the Ink Chair by Bjorn Fink makes total sense. The sand cast aluminum frame turns, pivots, and adjusts in every which way to keep the tattooee comfy while making it easier for the tattooer to do his/her job. There are no motorized parts and the entire frame can be made with just one mold. I don’t see any reason why this wouldn’t be a hit in tattoo parlors across the world if the price were right.

Designer: Bjorn Fink

• Phil says:

How do you make this in one mould?

• Keith says:

Maybe one very larger mold, that comes apart in many pieces. And I think it should read “sand cast”, not “stand casted”? Maybe just say “cast aluminum”, and then everyone gets the picture. I do like this though, looks pretty nice. Maybe some tatoo shop in LA would be willing to buy it; as it seems like it would be pretty expensive.

By the way, why use cast aluminum, when you could use off-the-shelve extruded aluminum? The welding would probably cost just as much as finishing those cast parts.

• pat says:

After sitting in a crappy little chair for 4 hours, my muscles hurt more than my skin. I like the looks of this chair! My shop of choice now has old dentist chairs, still not that great.

• Michman says:

This could be used in a doctors surgery as well as opposed to having to lie on the flat bench they have.

• aris says:

I like the “Lego Technic”-like trusses.

• Phil says:

Cool man,

thanks for letting me know the process, I wasn’t having a go was just interested.

I agree that it would be a definite improved cos when i’ve been tattooed i was lying on a flat table and it was so uncomfortable.

I think maybe an adjustable handle feature for someone to grip on to if the pain was too much for some soft beggars.

• manos says:

does anyone knows where can i get one of these chairs?

• shawn says:

i want one how much and how do i get one this is the coolest chair i’ve seen and i’ve been tattooing for 20+ years i would really like to buy one let me know i’ll get one (if the price is right)as soon as i know how the sooner the better.

• junior horn says:

i want one also maybe two if you havem to sell im inteested.

• skully says:

we would like a proto-type chair of our own to try out at our shop. MAMMAS TATTOOS

• pedro says:

im a tattoo artist and i would love to have this chair in my shop!

• naya art says:

when is this available and where

• naya art says:

when is this available and where

• jef says:

Start Production already! Dug real deep on this one no where to be found. European Design,,, Photo Shop or what??? Let it ride

• jef says:

• Deacon says:

still waitn on the production…want one….badly

• Deacon says:

still waitn on the production…want one….badly

• mark snake says:

when and how much before we all start getting a bit ticked off

• mark snake says:

when and how much before we all start getting a bit ticked off

• junior horn says:

hey listen i want one of hese chairs do you have it for sale yet if so callme at 812 525 1151 im ready for it gotta have it we all love it so hit me up i wanna buy them for my stores please

• junior horn says:

• TRee says:

I would be interested in purchasing one of these tattoo chairs…please ;D

• TRee says:

I would be interested in purchasing one of these tattoo chairs…please ;D

• Lina says:

As well I wish to have that chair at my shop…..how it`s possibled to buy, to order….or is there any distibuter of it? What about an international prders? Please, somebody could answer me…. this is the most usefull chair `i ve seen.:)

• Jackie says:

I would LOVE LOVE one, price and how I can get my hands on one would be GREAT! PLEASE!

• Björn Fink says:

I’am sorry to say that this chair is just a design study and does exist only as 1:5 modell and 3d computermodell.

I don’t have the abillity to develop it further or produce it. Thank you for your kind responses, i see there could be a marked for something like my product

• Behez says:

How much?

Thankyou

• daniel paine says:

well, I’ll bet there are enough of us interested to fund at least a small production run. I’ll gladly pre-pay, and the more involved, the less the cost per piece.

• Ricky says:

Hey Bjorn, would you be interested in having your chair made into production. I think I might be able to help. If you are interested, send me a note

• Nick says:

Hi Bjorn

I am the manager of STARR Tattoo Supplies in the UK and we think that your chair design would be immensely popular within the tattoo industry (and in the health & beauty industry for that matter which we also supply into). We are in contact with a salon furniture manufacturer which should be able to make your design, if you would allow us to do so. Would you kindly contact me so that we could discuss the possibility of getting your design into production.

Many thanks
    Nick

• zitvorm says:

Nice product! I also have developed a tattoo chair a year ago; the TWN INK-T & TWN EXSTREAM.
    (I design and produce chairs for more then 15 years)
    But this chair Bjorn is without high investment in molds almost impossible to make money out of it.. and you must work on the stability of the model … But I think you already know! I have some components that may help you to make a production model…

Cheers and good luck!

• Hi Bjorn,

Awesome design. Is it getting into production. If not we would be interested in buying your design.

Best regards

Meatshop Tattoo
    Copenhagen

• Adam Godwin says:

I am super interested in this chair! I would be willing to drop $1000 US on this sucker right now!!! Please update