Snap Cups by Angela Schwab

Each cup holds three ounces of drink; perfectly sized for double shot of espresso/shot of sake/tajut of wine. Included with each cup are spare snaps and some epoxy, just like a nice shirt that comes with extra buttons and thread. Use the extra snaps to install your cup where you wish: to your bike, your desk, under a cabinet, or on the wall. Should a snap become separated during use, reattach it to the cup with a bit of epoxy.

Designer: Angela Schwab

• Sammy Jann says:

Funny stuff !!

• carl says:

i want to hate it but i like it.

• mx says:

bad idea but looks nice

• Steph says:

It’s more crafty than it is “design”. I feel like we’re going backwards here, but I like it.

• Kateweb says:

this looks rather cool but the snap doesn't appear as if it would support the weight of the cup and any liquid in it.

• Kateweb says:

• sweet idea, but the colored ceramic on top of a clear glass base really isn't cute to me. plus, $719??!?!?!!?? Are you kidding me? I doubt I'd pay $20 for this, much less $719. Talk about a high opinion of one's self.

• Greɑt blog here! Also your site loads up fast! What web host are you using?
    Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish myy web site
    loaԀed սp as quickly as yours lol

• As we continue to move into the cooler months the 10 year treasury rate yield will likely have a few support levels.
    The Neighborhood Help Company of America- it is a non-revenue organization providing counseling
    to avail financial assistance. If you are shopping for an adjustable rate mortgage, you must compare the rate index and contract margin as well as the
    initial interest rate.