Magnetic Clothes Hangers by Daniel To

Clothes hangers and clothing spaces have largely remained in the same format over the years. Hangers usually consist of a styled wooden, plastic or metal frame upon which clothing rests, with a hook component at the top. Similarly, contemporary wardrobes often use a contained space with horizontal bar(s) upon which to place the hangers in a linear pattern. These hangers replace the hook with a magnet, accompanied by a suspended piece of metal to allow full freedom of arrangement and display.

Designer: Daniel To [ Via: Reluct ]

• Ted Salonich says:

like the design. Any possibility of a swivel head so that the hanger can be made to stick to verticle metal surfaces?

• olivia says:

How much weight can the magnets sustain? Coats are notoriously heavy, as are ballgowns…

• Avin says:

i would love to buy it… i’ve been trying to convert my wardrobe hangers into magnetic onces hahah

• tosika says:

Very nice. I actually thought of this product the other day and its funny to see it made. Weight may be an issue, but im sure small boutiques selling light clothes will buy it.

• akkia murasaki says:

very interesting design, looks practical and brings order, freedom, and lightness in the wardrobe.
    but I also think that weight may be an issue. in any case I like it,
    and would not mind to see it in my home.

• Sam, Wisconsin says:

• nony says:

i dunno about you, sam, but i take my stuff out of my pockets before i wash my pants.

• wowwow says:

have to buy steel wardrobe..then only buy the product..anyway good design n concept..

“In todays world; This is a bad idea. What if you have in your pockets a cell phone? a watch?a collection of credit cards? a hotel key? a PDA? a Pocket PC? a calculator? the collective line of magnets can for one huge magnet, with a field extending all across the pockets, demegnatizing everything in the way.”

i take my stuff before wash out…dunno about you..!

• I delight in, lead to I discovered exactly what I used to be having
    a look for. You’ve ended my 4 day long hunt!

God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye