Bracelet Phone by Tao Ma

The bracelet vibrates slightly when it receives messages, then you can easily take it off from your wrist and press the keystroke which looks like a diamond. To pick up or make a telephone call is just that easy. The whole process makes your own personality outstanding and looks very elegant at the same time. Although looks ordinary, the bracelet has plenty of functions. In addition, have you ever imagined the impression of listening to MP3 played from bracelet When you join a party, just show your special bracelet to your friends!

Designer: Tao Ma

Shares 12

Tags

• Victor M. Erosa says:

Kindly send mi information on how to get the bracelet phone. thanks

• Brittany Payne says:

Please send me the information on how to get this phone. (in other words: diddo)

• nikki labrovich says:

Make that a “double diddo”, I would love any information on how to get this phone.

• barbara says:

i love this cell phone i would love if you can give me some information about how i can get this cell phone , price in us dolars and all about it thanks :)

• Brittany says:

Please tell me how to get one! I’ve responded before and I’m dying to know! I showed all my friends and they said they would totally buy it if they could! it’s so UNIQUE, so AWESOME!!!

• Marquise Lee Houle says:

Can I please know where to get one and how and how much for the phone

• elle says:

how do you get one of these???

its totaly good for christmas!!!!!!!!!

• Miya says:

Whaa, its so pretty! I would also like to know more information about this phone!

• diggyou says:

Wow people, it is just a concept obviously. Not very likely to happen either.

• Brittany Payne says:

could you please send me information on how to get this phone? It’s adorible, clever and charming. I would die to have a phone like that! Please send info in U.S. dollars.

• Latasha Williams says:

Please send me info on how to purchase this phone. Thanks!!

• Usman says:

Ok I checked with Mr. Tao Ma and its still a concept. I love his designs. As soon as some dumb company picks it up they would realize they have a break through.

• priya says:

may i please have the information about this phone & tell me which country is this available in?…i would die to have such a phone..
    the name is not specificly mentioned in this site so may i also have teh name please…

i would like to know all teh details about it as soon as it is possible

i will be looking hard for your reply

• kels says:

PLEASE!!!!!!!!! TELL ME WHERE TO GET THE BRACELET PHONE!!!!! IM BEGGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• m, moustafa says:

PHONE NUMBER FOR DEALER AND PRICES PLEASE I NEED MORE THAN ONE THANKS

• Kate says:

This is a NICE bracelet phone. If its possible to get it, please tell me HOW i can get it.
    Thank You!

• Mila says:

Is it already on market, haw can I buy it?

• SANDRA TELLEZ says:

THIS IS A NICE PHONE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW I CAN GET IT AND HOW MUCH IS IT.

• Ramesh kumar says:

the name is not specificly mentioned in this site so may i also have the name please…

i would like to know all the details about it as soon as it is possible

i will be looking hard for your reply

• Ramesh kumar says:

i would like to know all the details about it as soon as it is possible

i will be looking hard for your reply

• agron says:

It's a concept bracelet phone…if I'm not mistaken….

We still have about 20 years until it's made available?? My company would be pleased to help with it's creation, but it seems that everyone at the moment has no clue how to do it.

• agron says:

It's a concept bracelet phone…if I'm not mistaken….