Bonfire – the Tripod Burner by Yu-ri Lee

The word kitchen is derived from fireplace, where people sat chatting around a bonfire. This fireplace, used to be everyone’s kitchen, was a communication center and played a critical role. The tripod burner originates from the shape of firewood in a bonfire, with the logs leaning against each other. Just click one of the bar-shaped legs and the top outside edge of all three legs ignites. There is a sensor-adjuster on one side to adjust the intensity. With folding legs, you can carry this burner with you and use it anywhere.

Designer: Yu-ri Lee

• alfie says:

your site is really great. But I find that you don’t put the original source of information. that is, if I want to know more about a product there is no link.

regards,
    ALfie

• Kaztm says:

It would be nice if this tripod is a cold-fusion reactor. The black heating elements would be electric, and this tripod will provide power to all of the gadgets you’d be carrying. It could even power your vehicle!

• Puro Prana says:

The lightest and most dependable backpacking stove is the homemade soda can alcohol burner. Super efficient ones, like the Penny Alcohol Backpacking Stove only need about 2 ounces of Everclear fuel per meal. The legs on the Bonfire look like they could hold at least 10 ounces of fuel, so it could be doable if properly designed. For ultralight packing, though, the Bonfire would have to be constructed out of titanium. My main concern would be adding some sort of safety lock to keep it from opening up while being jostled in one’s backpack.

• Code Red says:

This is exactly what I’ve been waiting for, awesome. Camp stoves are nice, but the design hasn’t changed…ever. This is rather innovative, yet the simple design change seems substantially safer than traditional stoves. Where do I buy one?

• Christiaan says:

It is a cool design, but, as Kevlar alludes to, it’s a solution to a problem that doesn’t exist. The current problem isn’t the bulk of the stove (in fact this design makes it bigger), but the bulk of fuel storage. When I go tramping I use the Titanium Stove KB0101, which is about as small as you get, but I still have the problem of carrying a large fuel canister.

• Aaron says:

At least you won’t get kicked out of a country club’s parking lot because of their “open flame” policy and forced to ride in the back of a van with the rear doors open as the driver, who is sticking his head out the window because of the insane amount of fumes, drives franticly to the next parking lot over and then after a few more burgers dumping hot coals in the Kroger parking lot and putting them out with a 2 liter of Diet Dr. Pepper and two more 2 liters of Mountain Dew then taking off as fast as you can choking, due to the still smoking grill in the back of the van, and hoping that you can get away undetected before the cops make it across the parking lot to the huge rolling cloud of steam, a slush of hot coals, various wrappers and three empty two liters.

• Mike Bowen says:

Okay, as an “occasional” camper who likes “minimalist” backpacking/travel/camping (i.e., small tent, small sleeping bag, light food, etc in a daypack) I’d buy one of these in a flash. Something like this — small, light, easy to setup, efficient — that’d heat tea, cook oatmeal, fry an egg etc. in a small pan on a 2 day hike in, hike out, trip would be fabulous. I’ll keep my fingers crossed that it’ll hit the market.

• 2007 IF Concept Product Award !!!
    4,000 Euro(2nd Prize…

• Dekorasyon says:

Definitely a great style, thank you.

• Great design. Did it make into production yet? If so where can I get one?

• shriyash says:

Where can this thing be bought?and how much heat will it generate..?

• Many anglers avoid the use of whole eggs altogether because they although they contain all kinds
    of essential nutritional components fish are obviously going to recognise them from previous egg-containing baits plus eggs affect digestion in various ways.
    Leave your windows open a few hours a day and then you get to clean the black soot off of the floors.
    The exception to this rule is when fishing structure,
    there will always be a calm spot behind structure that cat fish rest in and it will be natural for your bait to settle in this area.

• Artificial baits include spoons, jigs, ribbon baits, rattler baits & streamer baits.

I have been using products from Newfields Baits
    for a while and their green lipped mussel extract is simply amazing.
    Revealed in my unique readymade bait and homemade bait carp and catfish bait secrets ebooks is far more powerful information look up my unique website (Baitbigfish) and see
    my biography below for details of my ebooks deals
    right now.

• h – CG also resets metabolism rates and protects the healthy fat which cushions the organs and
    other tissues. Warrants have been issued for his arrest in Europe and he
    lives in hiding outside the E. It is a bit pricey, but is well worth
    the extra money.

• I do consider all the ideas you’ve offered to your post.

They are really convincing and will definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are too quick for newbies.

Could you please prolong them a little from next time?
    Thanks for the post.