All-in-one Phone by Dima Komissarov

Imagine the device that unites everything that you carry along: a mobile phone, a player, your credit and discount cards, your apartment and your car keys. We have imagined it and now introduce you to the future.

The device in size of a credit card 54×85,6 mm will replace all those. Moreover it can work as:

– Video phone. Before making a call you can choose an operator of a mobile communication.
– All credit and discount cards that you have. The built in program will prompt an optimum variant for discounts at the given payment place.
– The remote control for any device. It can simultaneously display a teleschedule and recommendations of your favourite site.
– Keys from doors of houses and cars you have an authorization to.
– GPS-system that can automatically upload aerial photos from the Internet.
– Library, video- and music shop. You can read, listen to and watch all that at your choice. Go to a public online library or buy all that you want in any shop of the world.
– Gaming device with support of network gaming (remember that you have a GPS and the virtual reality becomes quite real).
– Even your computer that works with any operational system that is being uploaded through the Internet.

For any actions connected with safety (payment, opening of a door, …) the device authorizes you by reading your fingerprints.

Designer: Dima Komissarov

• chris. says:

wow…dream on.

• Steve says:

I really like the idea. But…if its used as a debit card, and the atm swallows your card…. you can then no longer drive home, or get into your home, or even call your girlfriend and let her know you wont be home for dinner. Other than that fear I love it! 😀

• billy says:

sounds like a perfect excuse…

why are you so late?

sorry babe the cash machine swallowed my card, again

is that lipstick?

hell no, the cash machine remember, your just paranoid

• kuan says:

yeah, accidents like that are definitely not good.. maybe this thing would be perfect it they stuffed a little less in it.kk

• Glen says:

I’m interested in purchasing -but how do I see a order form or price list?

• royalty says:

if it gets stolen…. you cant even call someone to get your stuff canceled.

• Lim says:

LOL byt the time the technology cna do this, i prety sue it does not even required a card….

Card exist because of business and market competitions….

• Latasha Williams says:

If theirs info on how to purchase this, please send to me thanks.

• meh says:

Great idea. The technology to make this is available but it seems like it would be about 10 years before it can all be incorporated into one device. By that time i think credit cards will be a thing of the past. You could probably just put an infrared or RFID chip in the phone and “beam” your bank info. Kind of like the vending machines today in Europe and Japan where you can pay with your phone. I’d lose the stylus though.

I see a future where a $2000 phone bill is normal and cell phone companies will be the new credit card companies.

• J says:

Hilarious! People on here asking for the order info and price. This is vaporware people. We are 5 years from this technology and that’s if we are lucky. You guys were not clued off by the fact that there is no real object pictured? It’s just a computer rendering of a “wish item” No demo model, no major manufacturer. Also, it’s from a Russian designer. Anyone can draw an item in a graphic program and tally a list to “functions”, but that doesn’t mean it’s possible.

Start saving for this when a Sony, Samsung or T-Mobile show a demo model at CES…in 2015

• alyssa says:

hey i like it..

it would something i would try to get n work my ass off to get it…

• Sumi says:

Just imagine what would happen if you lost it..

• tseng103 says:

I have discussed a similar idea in my blog, which you can just click on my name to enter. However, the one i talked about is wildly different than this. Isn't this too much function just for a 'phone' alone? It's no longer a phone then, rather it is just a piece of multi-functional device. I believe that to keep things simpler, separate function with separate objects would be better. Besides, what would happen, like the person before me, if this was lost? Then the person wouldn't be capable of doing anything. It's no good.

• tseng103 says:

• unKev says:

what happen if you lost it….
    you lost everything…. @.@!

• Jordan says:

I really like this idea. Nice and simple!