Sunbrella by Greg Freer

Sunbrella is like a regular beach umbrella, except that it is a source of energy and also an outlet to power small appliances. Because of these alternate uses, the Sunbrella can be beneficial to multiple users. The 6 foot diameter solar panel that uses Photovoltaics can produce a peak output of 282 watts. (For example: a standard bathroom fan takes 18 watts of energy to run. A standard CD/cassette player takes 30 watts. An Engel 65 Refrigerator takes 43.2 watts to be powered). Along with a plug in for small appliances, it also comes with a built in fan for additional cooling on hotter days. The parts are all detachable for easy flat storage, and the spheral solar cells used for the panel are durable, light, and flexible. For the beach, you can also use the drill anchor for an easier set up. The Sun~brella was designed for personal (Beach goers, Porsches) and for commercial (Resorts, Street Vendors, and Restaurant Patios) use.

Designer: Greg Freer

• Daniel says:

I have to say, that I could not agree with you in 100% regarding o.us poetry, but it’s just my opinion, which could be wrong :)

• Aureolo says:

where can I find more info about it?
    May I buy it?

• Fernando Casta&ntild says:

My company is very interested in the marketing of this product (sun-brella) and would like to extend the information. Thank you very much and cordial regards.

• Fernando Castaño Glz. says:

• Tobyn Tyler says:

To whom it may concern,
      I have invented a similar umbrella with all the solar schematics worked out. I have a prototype that is more designed for a cafe or home with several varieties and voltages. It is simple to use and is great for the environment. Email me for more info. Tobyn

• Akram says:

Would like to market sunbrella at my shop … where to buy it?

• Arian Reyes says:

Hello Akram,

I am Arian Reyes of Solar Solace. I am the original inventor of the Sun-Brella dated years before this article was published.Currently, I am manufacturing this umbrella. How many umbrellas would you like to order. Please contact me @ 954-600-5958 or e-mail me at solar.solace@yahoo.com.

• Domenic says:

This product is already patented, manufactured and is being sold. http://www.thesolarsolace.com The company is Solar Solace LLC and the inventor/CEO is Arian Reyes. The umbrella, or Sun-brella, is like a traditional umbrella but has solar panels on it.

• Where can I find more info about it?
    May I buy it?
    I need quotation for quantity.

Thank you.

• C. Magno says:

This product has an original design and cannot be copared with umbrella with isolated solar panels called sun-brella by http://www.thesolarsolace.com..it became old-fashioned now…sorry!

• TRAVERSAT says:

URGENT
    I AM VERY INTEREST TO BUY THE '' SUN- BRELLA'' CAN I HAVE THE PRICE AND THE DEALER CONTACT
    BEST REGARDS
    PIERRE

• TRAVERSAT says:

URGENT
    BEST REGARDS
    PIERRE

• Jadson Oliver says:

Hi Tobyn, I would like to have more information about your product. Have very serious group interesting to use this kind of Umbrella in their companies.
    Thank you.

• bing says:

You can to boost your website popularity and make impressive social
    impact. Use two, three or even more of these methods and you will achieve success in time.
    if you are looking for specific items when they are posted you get emailed an alert.

• David says:

Good Day I am from South Africa we are a technology Distributor in Southern Africa. we would be interested in looking at your product to supply our customers in 14 countries. please would you send me some details

• Robyn says:

Presence of natural burners in body stimulates the functioning of central nervous system and increases alertness.
    These findings demonstrate that prolonged inosine supplementation does not appear
    to improve aerobic performance and short-term power production during cycling.
    For example, a dietary supplement manufacturer does not
    have to prove a product’s safety and effectiveness before
    it is marketed.

• So my goal was to prevent further thinning at the crown and baldness developing at the back.
    Because these supplements do not contain harsh chemicals, it can be
    used over time without causing long-term side effects.
    Hair loss is one of the most popular health issues all over
    the world.

• Avoid conditioners with sulfates and keep one protein based
    conditioner at hand whenever you experience excessive shedding, breakage and lost moisture.
    Vitamin E is particularly beneficial, promoting healing, good blood circulation, and fortified capillary walls.

This will cause the hair to stretch and finally break.

• The “Codytan,” a dark liquid, appeared in the late 1920s.
    A tanning lotions is their hottest selling product and provides you with amazing results within a few
    applications for short time periods. The airbrush
    tan will gradually fade over time as the dead skin layer starts to fall off though it can be reapplied every week for a great sunless tan.

• Kitchen Emporium performs custom carpentry, and will even handle countertops and
    tile, if you want them to. One thing that can make a room feel
    dark and claustrophobic is a low, flat ceiling.
    Therefore, you will input 1 in cells B8, C8, D8, and J8.

• Having said that, there’s way more required inside plumbing business which has resulted
    in numerous kinds of plumbing profession paths that folks can pursue
    as expert plumbers. Often all of the plumbers have the knowledge, training and
    tools to be able to identify a problem and create a quality repair.
    Put the plunger as far into the toilet as you can and push it up and
    down repeatedly.

• This is much is true, but what some customers don’t realize is that you can help
    reduce your total bill by doing some services on your
    own. 3G data card will allow to stay connected with
    the whole world while moving from one place to another.
    Until government incentives are brought forth,
    most of these companies aren’t going to make any sizable investments into renewable energy.

• Rather, this is to make you more aware of what you are
    facing and becoming more aware means you may also become
    more comfortable with them before undergoing the
    procedure. You have to be very clear about why you want the nose surgery done.
    Wavefront -guided LASIK, contact our Sacramento office
    for a complimentary eye care consultation.

• It would be advisable if you would accurately determine
    your skin type so that recommended and prescribed method of tanning would be attained and provided.
    From local markets in Spain, to the streets of Italy, to the Eiffel Tower
    in Paris, Europe has something to do every day and for everyone.
    People have very different types of skin, and the self tanning products you use
    will look different depending on this.

• If you are concerned about staying motivated with an online program
    but don. The best tip that you can receive today is that of sustainability and
    longevity. If you take less than 3,000 mg per day it has
    no effect on losing weight.

• You genuinely can make your baits really seriously enhanced
    in every way to be detectable as easily as possible
    and as active in water as possible, to highlight your baits to fish senses.
    If you like antiques you have to ask for help- we have many but only the locals know where they hide.
    So, you will be guided accordingly and will learn better and
    faster.

• I was at first shocked and then giddy with
    excitement as I went and started catching hoppers. When the pressure is increased like this
    its temperature rises dramatically. Fishing Lures For Sale:- The next time you’re rummaging through
    the garden shed it’s worth taking a long,
    hard look at that old tackle box.

• Randell says:

The questions you should ask your plastic surgeon before rhinoplasty should be about the safety of the procedure, its efficiency, and most importantly, its appropriateness for your
    body and whether it would offer results in line with your expectations.
    For example, you might be seeking rhinoplasty as way to achieve a functional goal.
    It is normal to have slight bruising and swelling for about ten days.

• Hervé Léger is master of bodycon black dresses, but here
    at Team LBD, we’re head over heels for our exclusive range of
    black body-con dresses which are great for showing of your shoulders and midriff.
    That procuring spot is certainly consumer’s heaven with retail outlets standing up in the course of bouquets in addition to lane performing artists.

To deal with these fashion difficulties you look at a
    celebrity fashions.

• I also like that they are wrapped individually so I
    may open the package and take out what I need without worrying
    about re-wrapping the rest to prevent freezer burn. When the
    pressure is increased like this its temperature rises dramatically.
    There are so many great places to go while you are there.

• tan says:

Overall, Amazon is a wonderful place for the best tanning creams at an extremely discounted
    rate to help you save some serious cash
    and get the products you really want. You can buy swimsuits in floral and island prints to add more fun to your look at the beach.
    A solid piece in neon and pastel is what makes color blocking elegant.

• Acosta sébastian says:

I need information about your umbrella for distribution and web business.
    Best R

• bar reuven says:

hallo. i want to know please if you sell it already.
    if the answer is yes, what is the price?
    and where can i buy it?